It is my first game.
Steel Eagle is a reference to classic arcade top-down view shooters with a scrolled map. Lead the Steel Eagle safely through 20 levels, destroying as many enemies as possible on the way. At the end of each level there is a landing pad waiting for you, which allows you to move to the next level. Of course, the landing pad is guarded by enemies.
Once you reach the landing pad you will be able to exchange the points for additional force and strength of your “Steel Eagle”.
- 20 different levels.
- simple vehicle development system, but giving the chance to try different development options.
- the ability to unlock the FPS if the standard speed of the game will be too slow for you (test how many frames will take your computer!).
Sit at the controls of the “Steel Eagle” and get the most points.
- Version 1.03 is available
- added Steam Achivements
- added Steam Stats
- added global Steam Leaderboard
- added loger (for developer use)
NOTE: New functionalities do not work in Windows XP.
- New DLC “Steel Eagle - Cave mission” is available
- 20 new levels
- new properties such as: crash on the slops, rub on the rocks
- Version 1.02 is available
- corrected graphics of levels
- difficulty modes: NORM and EASY
- Version 1.01 is available
- corrected graphic of levels and bullets
- Free DEMO version is available on Steam store page here
DLC "Cave mission"
At the beginning
System minimum requirements (for main game):
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel X3100
- Storage: 320MB available space
Game was made by enrju.
More info about me and other my projects you can find
on my web page